Wednesday, February 9, 2011

"Girl on a Tractor," by Joyce Sutphen

I knew the names of all the cows before
I knew my alphabet, but no matter the
subject; I had mastery of it, and when
it came time to help in the fields, I
learned to drive a tractor at just the right
speed, so that two men, walking
on either side of the moving wagon
could each lift a bale, walk towards
the steadily arriving platform and
simultaneously hoist the hay onto
the rack, walk to the next bale, lift,
turn, and find me there, exactly where
I should be, my hand on the throttle,
carefully measuring out the pace.

(2000)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, other than economics assignment help are there other subjects that you cover? I am having several assignments one needs an economics homework help expert and the other one needs a financial expert. If you can guarantee quality work on both then I can hire you to complete them. All I am sure of is that I can hire you for the economics one but the finance one I am not sure.https://www.programminghomeworkhelp.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just what I was looking for. I am struggling with my accounting assignment. I want an Accounting Assignment Help tutor to offer me two services. One is to complete my accounting assignments and the other is to provide me with online classes. I believe you are experienced enough to offer both Accounting Homework Help and online classes. I know you charge assignments based on the bulk. Tell me how much you charge for the online classes per hour.
    Visit:https://www.accountingassignmenthelper.com/

    ReplyDelete